With my stamp pads sorted, it was time to get my Copics, Stampin up Markers and new Blendabilities in order. Again, searching Pinterest, I found this little Copic storage unit, and again, made completely from foam board. Awesome! I'm loving this stuff. The one holding the SU markers was made exactly using the tutorial, (without the dividers) and the one with the Copics, I made the selves slightly longer to hold my growing collection. So, that is the first shelf of my book case finished. Here is the picture.
So far, so good. The units didn't fall apart over night, and everything is still sitting nicely. So that is the Stamp pads and Markers all organised and happily in their new homes.